Monday, April 8, 2013

Moooonday.


oh yeah! FLASH SALE! now until midnight april 8th 2013 !

Weeeeell. I ended up not going to the once a month expo yard sale due to waking up feeling sickly! The past week my husband had been sick with a crazy cold and it appears my son Jaeden and I are beginning to get our own colds :( My poor beebz sounds so pathetic when he talks. Like his nose is plugged up! >.<

Today was a lazy. Filled with hot tea & honey. And vicks. mmm! But I did manage to have some quality time with the feathers i got in the mail yesterday! While my hubbs was outside playing real life minecraft....I was able to create some really funky feather earrings!

This was a late night post, so I'm going to wrap it up with some pictures :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 my first order from www.qwertee.com !
DOCTOR WHO!!! :)



More earrings and proper photos to come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment